Skip to main content
- Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- store session ID to make EURx website easier to use;
- store information about products added to the cart in the EURx online orders;
- store information about user settings such as the language version.
- Web browser usually by default allows storing cookies on the user’s end device. Users can change this settings in preferences panel. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.