- HRM PCR Master Mix (2x) is designed for high-resolution melting analysis of DNA samples.
- HRM PCR Master Mix (2x) enables detection of gene mutations and SNPs (even the most challenging sequence differences, class III and IV SNP).
- The master mix contains onTaq DNA Polymerase, optimized reaction buffer, dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP of ultrapure quality) and fluorescent dye.
- onTaq DNA Polymerase is a modified “hot start” enzyme which provides very tight inhibition of the polymerase activity at moderate temperatures and allows room temperature reaction setup.
- The polymerase activity is restored during the initial denaturation step when amplification reactions are heated at 95°C for 15 minutes.