Highly pure agarose recommended for DNA preparation gels. GQT (Genetic Quality Tested) certificate ensures that DNA fragments from agarose can be directly used in further procedures (restriction enzyme digestion, ligation, sequencing etc.), without the need of additional purification.
- GQT certificate
- Low EEO
- High gel strength, forming easy–to-handle gels.
- No DNA binding.
- No DNase and RNase activity.
- Clear and sharp bands.
- High efficiency transfer for DNA (blotting). Easy preparation of the gel by simple dissolution in aqueous buffers either by standard boiling or microwaving.
- No smearing.
- No gel background. Low ethidium bromide and SYBR Green background staining.
Fig. Good performance of enzymatic reactions efficiency with DNA isolated from Agarose GQT E0306-100 by Band Filtering Tool E0356 compared to the leading manufacturer.
- cut: pUC19 filtered from agarose gel, digested with HindIII;
- L: pUC19 filtered from agarose gel, digested with HindIII and ligated with T4 DNA ligase;
- uncut pUC19 filtered from agarose gel;
- 1 kb: Perfect Plus 1 kb DNA Ladder E3131.
90 ng of DNA loaded into each gel well.