Large exonuclease 5’→3’ free fragment of thermophilic Bst DNA Polymerase with strand displacement activity.
- Opti Bst DNA Polymerase is a moderately thermostable enzyme from Bacillus stearothermophilus genetically optimized for faster amplification and more flexible reaction conditions.
- Optimized for LAMP (Loop Medieted Isothermal Amplification)
- Enhanced dUTP incorporation compared to Bst DNA Polymerase.
- Ultrapure, recombinant protein.
- The enzyme replicates DNA optimally at 65oC.
- Catalyzes the polymerization of nucleotides into duplex DNA in the 5´→3´ direction in the presence of magnesium ions.
- Lacks the 5´→3´ exonuclease activity, while retaining the polymerase activity (1).
- Broad activity range; can replace mezophilic polymerases as well as synthesize DNA at high temperatures. Thus it is suitable for amplification of difficult DNA templates, including repetitive sequences, GC-rich regions and problematic secondary structures (2, 3).
- Can be heat inactivated at temperatures above 80°C.
- Active over wide range of reaction buffer conditions and magnesium ions concentrations.
- Used in isothermal DNA sequencing at elevated temperatures.
- Ideal for DNA synthesis reactions requiring strand displacement.