- Ideal for strand displacement DNA synthesis (2).
- The enzyme replicates DNA optimally at 37°C.
- Devoided of both 3’→5’ exonuclease the 5’→3’ exonuclease activities, while retaining the polymerase activity.
- Ultrapure, recombinant enzyme.
- Suitable for second strand cDNA synthesis.
- Can be used in random primer labeling and single dA tailing.
- Can be heat inactivated at 75°C for 20 minutes.
- Enzyme is not suitable for generating blunt ends because it lacks the 3’→5’ exonuclease activity necessary to remove non-templated 3’ additions.