- onHybrid PCR Master Mix (2x) is a ready-to-use solution containing onHybrid DNA Polymerase, optimized reaction buffer, MgCl2 and dNTPs.
- Use of onHybrid PCR Master Mix (2x) allows to save time and reduce
contamination risk due to fewer pipetting steps during PCR reaction setup.
- onHybrid DNA Polymerase contains a modified „hot start” enzyme that is blocked at moderate temperatures and allows room temperature reactions setup.
- The polymerase activity is restored during 10 min initial denaturation step.
- Use of onHybrid DNA Polymerase allows for the increase of PCR specificity, sensitivity and yield in comparison to the conventional PCR assembly method.
- onHybrid is a genetically engineered thermophilic DNA polymerase.
- Ultrapure recombinant enzyme.
- The enzyme catalyzes the polymerization of nucleotides into duplex DNA in the 5’→3′ direction in the presence of magnesium ions.
- The enzyme exhibits the 3’→5′ proofreading activity, resulting in 50-fold higher PCR fidelity than possible with Taq DNA Polymerases.
- The enzyme generates blunt ends.
- Enhanced polymerase processivity allows to use shorter extension times.
- The modification of onHybrid DNA Polymerase enhances target length capability of PfuPlus! DNA Polymerase with regard to genomic targets (up to 10 kb from human genomic DNA).
- Due to the polymerase modification, the optimal reaction conditions (especially annealing temperatures) differ from standard PCR protocols.
- onHybrid PCR Master Mix (2x) is recommended for general use in PCR, use in high-fidelity PCR, PCR of GC-rich sequences