Direct Tissue PCR Kit enables to perform PCR reactions directly from tissue samples with no prior DNA purification.
- The Direct Tissue PCR Kit allows to use samples such as: animal tisues, mouse ear and tail, zebrafish fin, Drosophila, human hair, saliva and other liquid samples.
- The samples can either be fresh or stored at -20°C.
- The Direct Tissue PCR Kit employs a hot start and genetically engineered thermophilic DNA polymerase with high tolerance to blood inhibitors.
- Tissue DNA Polymerase activity is restored during 7 min initial denaturation step.
- Tissue DNA Polymerase catalyzes the polymerization of nucleotides into duplex DNA in the 5’→3′ direction.
- The enzyme exhibits the 3’→5′ proofreading activity, resulting in over 10-fold higher PCR fidelity than possible with Taq DNA Polymerases.
- The enzyme generates blunt ends.
- Enhanced polymerase processivity allows to use shorter extension times.
- Due to the genetic modification of the polymerase, the optimal reaction conditions (especially annealing temperatures) differ from standard PCR protocols.
- The Direct Tissue PCR Kit contains reagents for two alternative protocols: Direct and Extract protocols.
- The master mix contains premixed gel loading reagent and dyes which allow direct sample loading on the gel.
- The Direct Tissue PCR Kit allows to obtain a wide range of product size (over 4 kb).
Direct Tissue PCR Kit contains:
- 2 x Tissue PCR Master Mix
- Tissue DNA Polymerase
- Extraction Buffer
- Lysis Enhancer
- Water, nuclease free